- J.M. Coetzee reviews Philip Roth’s late career and his newest novel Nemesis in The New York Review of Books.
- Justifiable matricide: Jack Halberstam goes after Susan Faludi with some generational war theorizing. It’s awesome.
- An incomplete yet still interesting and very pretty maps of non-monogamous relationships. In turns out “it’s complicated” is an understatement.
- Following the Netflix newly streaming movies feed was a great decision, leading to gems like this.
- Jeanette Winterson has new books coming out! Her memoir part two and a horror novella. Get excited.
- Laurie Penny’s writings on government spending cuts at The New Statement are must reads, equally well-written and tragic.
- Web series Vag Magazine has its first episode online, and it’s a winner.
- Via Wired’s Underwire blog, Non-Sign II by Lead Pencil Studio: