– Countdown to David Foster Wallace’s posthumous novel The Pale King: 6 months, 21 days.
– Go download (fo’ free!) and listen to Tim Fite’s new album “under the table tennis.” Just do it, trust me.
– Medical pot farmers in California join the Teamsters in what can only be a good sign for something.
– Filed under “things I assumed were too awesome to exist but then actually do,” Jacques Derrida’s interview with Jazz legend Ornette Coleman.
– Rana Sampson’s report for the Department of Justice’s on “Acquaintance Rape of College Students” is a fascinating read with a pretty thorough indictment of the way most campuses handle sexual assault.
– From the awesomely named HUH. magazine, Philadelphia artist Jayson Musson’s Super-Obama paintings: