– Best interrogative headline of the week: “Bono: The Russian Police State’s Silent Partner?”
– The Awl nabs Jonathan Safran Foer with his hand in the other-people’s-prose jar
– A question I’ve wanted answered for ages: Are solar neutrinos messing with the supposedly immutable properties of matter?
– An English translation of Antonio Negri’s Art and Multitude comes out from Polity in November, which may be exciting for another few people
– Finally, a Tumblr trend I can support
– Tea-partiers are not scared of terrrrists but are afraid of the green line
– The 9th Circuit rules threatening a corporation’s life is not a crime, so Goldman Sachs, I’m coming for you and your children
– From my friend Jenna’s sketchbook and posted on her blog, which you ought visit: