– Shorter Roberts Court: Fuck it, guns for everyone! Call me when the NRA convinces the Court that the second amendment requires the government to buy me a tank.
– Reykjavik’s new mayor proves that if representational democracy is a joke, it need not be a bad one.
– In the “why didn’t I think of that first” file, an analysis of the BP spill and Don DeLillo’s White Noise.
– Neko Case, in addition to being a beautiful songstress, is totally down to fight.
– And via Gawker, a primer for anyone who has a hard time telling the black bloc and hipsters apart:
(From the Toronto G20 reactions)