– Jack Halberstam on Serena Williams and whiteness in tennis, always great when scholars give you stuff for free.
– Over at Kos, Devilstower has what some of us in the biz call a “radicalizing moment” reading Life Inc.
– McSweeney’s regular John Moe has what might be the best eulogy for David Foster Wallace I’ve ever read, or at least the one I identify with most.
– Apparently Gloria Steinem can still kick ass.
– My newest column in the Diamondback has one anonymous commenter (literally) raving: “Watch out! Malcolm is going to use his crazy organizing skills to bring people together to leave a flaming bag on Mote’s door step!”
– Lastly, before it goes viral, here’s my friend Patrick St. John’s N.W.A. remix of Joe Wilson’s interruption: