I’m back in College Park from my trip to the motherland of California, so sorry for the dead day blog-wise. Here are some tabs to make up for it.
– Sociological Images is my RSS suggestion of the week. Great media analysis … with pretty pictures.
– Turns out your friends won’t be your friends in a few years, scientists told me.
– In other science news, some of them have created a sonic black hole. Anyone who can write 500 words explaining this is welcome to a guest post.
– One doctor pushes back against the AMA’s regressive policy wishes.
– I wish The Nation weren’t the only publication addressing student power issues, but as long as they are, I will continue to link to their articles.
And embedded below is what a PBS teen drama would look like. Also some dreams I’ve had: